We are hiring.....a playground installer
Working throughout the UK, we specialise in the assembly and installation of playground equipment, canopies, safety surfacing, park amenities, outdoor fitness equipment and more.
We have openings for entry-level and/or experienced playground installers to join our team. Training and progression opportunities will be available for the right candidate.
Salary: from £23,000 per annum.
You must be reliable, display a positive attitude, be hardworking and show pride in your work.
Due to the nature of the role, it will benefit you to be physically fit. You will have relevant experience in landscaping / groundworks or similar trades (maybe even playground installation) and you can demonstrate competence in using a variety of hand and power tools.
If you’re ambitious, we’ll be delighted to have you on board as there will be progression opportunities available.
Driving licence and DBS check are required.
About the job
Working as part of a team, you’ll be responsible for ensuring work is delivered to the highest quality and in line with the project brief. This involves engaging with clients, interpreting technical drawings, following instructions, and thinking on your feet.
Some of the specific duties and requirements include, but not limited to, the following:
- Site work: general labour, excavation, assembly, and installation of equipment
- Reading and following design plans, technical drawings, and installation instructions
- Using hand and power tools
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Carrying out physically demanding work, including heavy lifting
- Communicating and working well with others on your team
- Sometimes staying away for a number of nights at a time
- Actively engaging with training and professional development opportunities
- Always providing excellent customer service and professionalism.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org